Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Feeling down

I know its been forever since posting anything new on here so I figured I'd say a little something. Life has been a little crazy with 2 kids now but also quite busy. I'm a little frustrated lately. A few posts back I mentioned how I arranged for "Eleora" to be put onto the back of the memorial grave stone at the cemetery where supposedly our baby's ashes are. Well its been a while and still no name. It was around mid March when I set it up. They told me it would be up in no time. A few weeks later no name.

So we called to see what the protocols were and they told us the guys had to make the letters and then it'd be up. A few weeks later still no name and in fact there were other new names up.

 So we called again and they assured us within the next 2 weeks it would be up. Several weeks later still no name and another new name.

So I called the other day and asked what was going on and if it was ever going to go on the stone. The guy said that the man was out earlier that day and it should be up, but alas it was not. There is no waiting list, all the names get put up pretty quick when the weather is nice. They had nothing to tell me as to why other names were there but not hers. The conversation ended with this guy telling me he'd look into it.

 I'm beginning to think this is never going to happen. Before mother's day I hoped and hoped that just maybe it'd be there as that would be so appropriate. I'm tired of the disappointment. I'm contemplating other things I can do to bring a last bit of closure. I hope I'm able to find something I'm comfortable with. :-/
Well that's my mini post for today. The kids are calling me.

Thanks for reading.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket