Thursday, April 28, 2011

International Babylost Mother's Day




Some of you may know about this day but I know others may not.
This Sunday is International Babylost Mother's Day.

I pulled the motto off this website.

United in grief, we find love and strength.

IBMD recognizes babylost women all over the world as mothers. Just because a woman loses her baby does not mean that she is not a mother anymore. She will be a mother for the rest of her life.

On the first Sunday in May we come together to celebrate our connection, our children and our hope for the future. IBMD is a day for love, peace, remembrance and recognition.


I was so glad to hear that there was such a day dedicated to this cause. Women all around the world seem to often forget or discard their motherhood once a child dies. Those precious little ones were created by God and just as He created them He created you and blessed you to be the mother of such a miraculous creation! We are all vessels for God's will in new life and just because those lives may end sooner than expected doesn't mean that you are any less of a mother.

If you know any woman who has lost a baby please send her a rainbow flower and direct her here....



Show her your love in reminding her that she is still and will always be a mother to a precious little miracle!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jennie,
    I'm glad you posted for two reasons.

    1- I've missed you like mad

    2- This post is so needed for us BLM's, we need to be remeasured that even with loss(es) we are STILL mommies.

    How are you? Text me with how you've been and what you've been up to...lol I miss that. I feel like its been forever since I had an update..lol

    Hugs- Felicia

    ReplyDelete

Photobucket