Thursday, January 20, 2011

Time, she's a flying!

I cannot believe how quickly the weeks seem to be flying! January is almost over already! Did I see the other day that Walmart is already selling Easter stuff?! Crazy! I can hardly believe that in 2 weeks it'll be time again for more blood work, my 2nd monthly and after that only one more month left! Ahh! It's exciting:)

I found myself yesterday fondly remembering when I was pregnant with Mazio. It made me smile to think of the first time I felt him kick me. I remember it like it was yesterday, I was so thrilled! I remember I kept my hand almost permanently on my belly just to feel him kick one more time....ahh memories! Now he's this crazy and sometimes troublesome little boy! He keeps me on my toes. He really has been an angel of a child though. I really can't complain about him. He's a good baby. To think that tiny 2lb 9oz miracle would be with us now is simply a miraculous work of God! I love him so much!

To be honest, I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed. You know when your plate slowly builds up over a matter of days to that point where you feel like all your daily tasks, routines, extra weekly agendas and thoughts start boiling over in the make-shift pot that is your brain on the piping hot stove of your life? Yeah that's me this week!:) My life has been cooking up to quite a busy couple weeks ahead! I just hope at some point things slow down a little bit and my thoughts stop running.

I hope you're all having a great week and have even better weekends! Hopefully if your getting tons of snow like us tonight that you're careful on the roads tomorrow! I think the snow is starting to get a little old for me now. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket