Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Mazio's room for play :)

I have been wanting to check off cleaning and decorating Maz's play room of my list for a while now. Since I had an unknown boost of energy the other day I thought what the heck why not make today that day to do it. So I did!

He is currently still crib bound when it comes to nap and bed time but as we all know they grow like weeds. I know it's just a matter of time before he will be in his play room "officially". He already has a sneaky habit of getting by the locked baby gates in the living room that most adults can't even operate!:) Still not sure how he does that one.

I won't show you any before pictures of his play room. I'm too embarrassed!


I found these thick and chunky letters at Joann Fabric for a $1 a letter along with these cute animals for about $1 each also! I think it's cute.





Vroom vroom vroom! How cute is this car play rug!? Great toy from Great Grandma Cooper!

Of course there had to be the daddy and Mazio corner so they can rock out on their drum sets. And they do a lot! Boy does it get loud in that room!

Of course his room wouldn't be complete without "Bob-bob". I have a lot more that I want to do with his room! I want to make him a spongebob valance to match his bed spread and put in some shelves and pictures.


2 comments:

  1. Cute! Gotta love the "bob bob"..ha!
    thats what a boy would love once they get caught by the yellow sponge cartoon.
    ~felicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marlene (a.k.a. MeMaw)March 10, 2011 at 8:35 AM

    Awesome work!!! What memories will be made in 'his play room'....you'll have to get a couple pictures and video of Daddy and Mazio playing (beating) the drums. Also, one with you laying on the floor going vroom vroom with you baby....with the cars/trucks. Great Job Jennie!!!! Kudos to Ben for building the shelves to give some place to organize the stuff out of the room!!! What an awesome team work....all for our little Mazio. He is loved!!! XOXOX from MeMaw and PaPa!!

    ReplyDelete

Photobucket