Friday, March 4, 2011

Miscellaneous

So.....What do you guys think? Does the change in style look better? I like it. It needed a change around here! :)

Well my cold is finally out the door! Woo Hoo! This cold bug going around is terrible. Afrin has become my best friend lately since I couldn't breathe at night.

Here in Ohio we were drenched in rain and storms earlier this week. I just love Ohio weather! This was the aftermath from our back yard....


We have a small creek that runs behind out property line in the back so when it rains it always floods but this was the worst we've ever seen it. Our back yard turned into a river!

To make it all worse, our sump pumps decided to not work properly so part of our basement flooded a bit. Fortunately we got it all taken care of and nothing important was damaged. So thankful that God didn't will for our house to flood any worse! And by the next morning our yard was back to its normal self......



That's all for now folks! Thank you for stopping by! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a down pour!! I'm glad nothing was seriously damaged. Hope your weather there in Ohio gets better.
    ~Felicia

    ReplyDelete

Photobucket